Saturday 15 September 2012

Standing at the bottom of a big old tree.

I was hoping to return from the trip up north laden with information about the Parry's but unfortunately I have come home pretty empty handed. I spoke with Kane's father but once again it is the curse of the male memory to not have any recollections of their families! I have been given a few names of siblings of his mother, but they were all nicknames and he had no idea for birth dates and places. It feels as though the carrot has been dangled in front of my face. I have some obscure piece of the puzzle but it will not fit any of the pieces I have at the moment. Pete (Kane's father) has promised me he will get in touch with one of his surviving aunties to get some information for me, so I am most looking forward to receiving that phone call, but I have no idea how long it is going to take. The Parry's are a huge family, and from what I can make out quite a fractured family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment